The core courses of the curriculum consist of the following thematic topics:
- Pharmaceutics includes Pharmaceutical Technology, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Hospital Pharmacy, Dispensing, Pharmaceutical Marketing and Sale, Management, Pharmacy law and Administration, Physical Pharmacy, Dosage Form Design, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Cosmetology and Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry includes both inorganic and organic chemistry, Synthetic and Natural medicinal products, Pharmaceutical analysis and quality control.
- Pharmacology includes General Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Drug Interaction and Toxicology.
- Pharmacognosy includes various aspects of natural crude drugs and other economic products of pharmaceutical importance, Traditional Medicine and Forensic Pharmacy.
- Physiology & Pathology are considered as the basis of the Pharmacology course given in advanced years of study.
- Biochemistry & cellular biology is included for better understanding of the advanced Pharmacology course.
- Mathematics and statistics required for Pharmaceutical calculations of formulation and statistical analysis and interpretation of biological studies and experimental results.