Md. Selim Hossain, Md. Sohel Rana, Rajibul Islam, A. F. M Mahmudul Islam.Phenolic content analysis and evaluation of antinociceptive, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory potential of alternanthera pungens kunth. J. Bangladesh Acad. Sci., Vol. 42, No. 2, 129-136, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/jbas.v42i2.40040
- Salma Hossain, Rozina Parul, M.I. Zuberi. Potential health dangers of new invasive species similar to indigenous plants that are used as food or medicine–an example from Bangladesh. World Nutrition 2018;9(3):163-175
- Selim Hossain, Ananta Kumar Das, Fazlay Rabbi, Mesbahuddin Ahmad. Comparative Study of Non-Polar and Polar Solvent Extracts of Glochidion Velutinum Wight in Respect of Antioxidant and Antibacterial Action. Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 2, 247-252, 2017.
- Antimicrobial activities from fractionated methanol extracts of codaeum variegatum leaf. Krishanu Sikder, Maksudur Rahman, Pijush Kumar Paul, Golam Mohammad and Sukumar Bepary. ISSN-2414-1402. Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Sciences. Volume 3, No. 1 & 2, 2017.
In vitro thrombolytic activities of fractionated methanol extracts of codiaem variegatum leaf. Krishanu Sikder, Maksudur Rahman, Pijush Kumar Paul, Golam Mohammad and Sukumar Bepary. ISSN-2414-1402. Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Sciences. Volume 3, No. 1 & 2, 2017.
Pharmacophoric evaluation of 5-Fluorobenzimidazole. Krishanu Sikder, Waheduzzaman, Sukumar Bepary, Tawhid Ahmed, Md. Rasel Islam and Biplab K. Das. ISSN-2414-1402. Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Sciences. Volume 2, No. 1 & 2, 2016.
Khalequeuzzaman, K.M. Abu Naser, and Md. Selim Hossain; In Vitro Antioxidant Study of Methanolic Extracts of the Seed Kernel of Mangifera Indica & Artocarpus Heterophyllus; International Journal of Advanced Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine 2016, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 9-17, Article ID Med-341
- Khalequeuzzaman, Md. Mominur Rahman, Mst. Rozina Parul, Mohammed Aktar Sayeed, Md. Raisul Islam; In – vivo study on interaction of Ketotifen Fumerate with Theophyline along with their IR studies, International Journal of Pharma Professional’s Research (2016), Vol. 7, Issue 2
- Khalequeuzzaman, Md. Mominur Rahman, Mst. Rozina Parul, Mohammed Aktar Sayeed, Md. Nazmul Hasan; In – vivo study on interaction of Ketotifen Fumerate with Diclofenac Na along with their IR studies, European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 2016, 3(7), 22-28.
- Md. Aminul Islam Khan, Most. Takika Hasida, Israt Jahan, Monir Hossain, Md. Samiul Huq Atanu, MSK Choudhury. Scientific evaluation of Ashwagandharishta for its inn-vivo properties. Journal of Ayurvedic and Traditional Medicine, 3(1): 58-59, 2016
- Papia Saha, Lata Roy, Goutam Kumar, Md. Samiul Huq Atanu, Md. Abdur Rouf, MSK Choudhury. Antioxidant activity of “Amritarista – an ayurvedic preparation” in different in-vitro assays. Journal of Ayurvedic and Traditional Medicine, 3(1): 57-58, 2016
- Shah Md. Anisul Arefin, Md. Alimul Islam, Syeda Tahmina Binte Rashid, Md. Abu Rayhan, Monir Hossen, Md. Jahir Alam and Masum Shahriar. Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant and CNS effect of the ethanolic extract of Butea monosperma roots. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Biological Science, 4(1): 9-18, 2015 (June)
- Ummul Khayer Fatema, Md. Selim Hossain. Analgesic effect of ethanol extract of Hedyotis corymbosa L. whole plant.Int.Res.J.Pharm.2014;5(1):21-14
Md. Jahir Alam, Md Azizur Rahman, Rozina Parul. COMPARATIVE USE OF DIFFERENT ANTIHYPERTENSIVE COMBINATIONS AT SAVAR AREA, DHAKA, BANGLADESH. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2014; Vol. 5(3): 861-864
Rozina Parul, Md. Jahir Alam, Md Sohel. Antinociceptive and cytotoxic potential of ethanolic extract of Delonix regia (Leaves). Indian J.Pharm.Biol.Res. 2014; 2(1):55-61
- Md. Zubair Khalid labu, Md. Saidul, Sirajul Islam, Mst. Rifat Jahan, Md. Mostafizur Rahman, Md. Abu Jafor Arken, Krishanu Sikder. Glimpse of comprehensive review on floating drug delivery system: A global perception. International journal of chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences. IJCPS, 2014; Vol 2(1); 581-596
- Monir Hossain, Jannatul Mawa, Krishna Saha, Happy Majumder, Shirin Sultana Airin and M S K Choudhuri. Inhibitory effect of Amlaki Rasayan on abdominal contraction in response to chemical stimuli in male Swiss albino mice. Journal of Ayurvedic and Traditional Medicine, 2 (2): 73-74, 2014
- Md. Zubair Khalid labu, Razia sultana, Md. Abdul Bake, Krishanu sikder, Khurshid jahan. Surveillance on prescribed cardiovascular drugs by generic names in Dhaka city of Bangladesh, International journal of pharmacy & Life sciences,Vol.4,Issue 4: April:2013,2511-2520.
- Zubair Khalid labu, Razia sultana, Md.Abdul Bake, Krishanu sikder, Khurshid jahan. A close supervision of pharmacy practice by community pharmacists in Dhaka city, Bangladesh, Journal of Drug discovery and therapeutics 1(3)2013, 105-111.
- Zubair Khalid labu, Mir Md. Abdullah Al-Mamun, Krishanu sikder, Md. Harun-or-Rashid.Knowledge, Awareness and disposal practice for unused medications among the students of the private university of Bangladesh, Journal of Biomedical and pharmaceutical Research 2(2)2013, 26-33.
- Md. Zubair Khalid labu, Pradip Debnath, Md. Samiul Basir, Jalal Uddin, Nabila Anjum, Nadia Sultana, Sukdeb Biswas, Krishanu Sikder. Analytical appraisement of some commercially available brands of Metformin Hydrochloride Tablet in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Asian Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical research, AJCPR, 2013; vol.1(1)
- Parul Rozina1, Roy Monika 2012. Antibacterial screening of crude extracts of three Bangladeshi medicinal plants. Accepted in Journal Wudpecker Journal of Medicinal Plants.
- Roy Monika, Parul Rozina, Islam Shariful, Huq Samiul 2012. HOSPITAL AND COMMUNITY PHARMACY PRACTICE: BANGLADESH PERSPECTIVE Accepted in Journal THE PHARMA INNOVATION – JOURNAL.