Ananta Kumar Das
B.Pharm, M.Pharm (GB)
E-mail: [email protected]
Joining date: 01.12.2018
Organic Pharmacy, Inorganic Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry, Pathology.
- Phytochemistry (Isolation and characterization of constituents from the natural product)
- Pharmacology (In-Vivo and in Vitro study)
- Md. Abdur Rouf, Nowshin Laila Mitu, Ananta kumar Das, Samiul Huq Atanu; Evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of ayurvedic amritarishta; International Journal of Herbal Medicine; 2020; 8 (5); Part-B;108-115.
- Rozina Parul, Ananta Kumar Das and Md. Sohel Rana; Comparative pharmacological evaluation in respect to non-polar and polar solvent extracts of the leaves of Syzygium balsameum & Syzygium formosum;Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2020; 9(6): 45-52.
- Selim Hossain, Ananta Kumar Das, Fazlay Rabbi, Mesbahuddin Ahmad. Comparative Study of Non-Polar and Polar Solvent Extracts of Glochidion Velutinum Wight in Respect of Antioxidant and Antibacterial Action. Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 2, 247-252, 2017.