Dr. Golam Mohammad
Sr. Associate Professor (On Leave)
Ph. D (J.U.), M. Sc. (C.U.), B. Sc. (C.U.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Joining Date: 01.01.1999
- Plant Director of Gonoshasthaya Antibiotic Ltd Mirzanagar, Savar, Dhaka-1344. (Since 1987) Responsible for total management of the factory, Production, QA & QC, Research & Development of Antibiotics.
- Analyst in Quality Control, Research & Development Department Of Gonoshasthaya Pharmaceuticals, Mirzanagar, Savar, Dhaka- 1344. (From April 1984 to Nov. 1987)
Organic Pharmacy, Inorganic Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Preparation and efficiency testing of different types of resin extracted from natural sources.
- Production of Pharmaceutical Raw-Materials.
- Stability of Antibiotics.
- The method development of Vitamin-B complex Analysis.
- Technology development of the compaction of bulk powder of wet condition right after extraction from the centrifuge.
- “Removal of organic wastes from effluent of Pharmaceutical Industries by photochemical Degradation.
- Method development for Arsenic removal.
- Antimicrobial activities from fractionated methanol extracts of codaeum variegatum leaf. Krishanu Sikder, Maksudur Rahman, Pijush Kumar Paul, Golam Mohammad and Sukumar Bepary. ISSN-2414-1402. Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Sciences. Volume 3, No. 1 & 2, 2017.
- In vitro thrombolytic activities of fractionated methanol extracts of codiaem variegatum leaf. Sukumar Bepary, Maksudur Rahman, Pijush Kumar Paul, Golam Mohammad and Krishanu Sikder . ISSN-2414-1402. Jagannath University Journal of Life and Earth Sciences. Volume 3, No. 1 & 2, 2017.
- Antioxidant and Cytotoxic potential and Phytochemical screening of Tuber and Root of Typhoniumtrilobatum Schoot.(Linn),Md.Samiul Haq Atanu & Dr.Golam Mohammad. Journal of Bangladesh Society for Pharmaceutical Professionals, January 2012,Vol-1,No;2.
- Treatment of Pharmaceutical Effluent by Phytochemical Oxidation. S.Safiullah, G.Mohammad,M.A Sabur and B.K Howlader.Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution,,Vol.9 No.1,45-52.
- Treatment of Pharmaceutical Effluent by Phytochemical Oxidation on Titanium dioxide. G.Mohammad, S.Safiullah. Journal of Bangladesh Society for Pharmaceutical Professionals,2011 Vol.1,No.1.
- Photochemical degradation and adsorption of organic matter on Titanium dioxide (doped & undoped) under sunlight. Ullah .S.S and Mohammad. G. Bangladesh Association for the Advancement of Science (20th Bangladesh Science Conference), held in Dhaka on November 28-30,1998.
- Compaction bulk antibiotics using wet materials. Roy.J & Mohammad. G. India Drug, June 1995, Vol-32 No. 8:411
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and stability of locally manufactured Ampicilli trihydrate. Roy.J & Mohammad. G. India Drugs, May 1993, Vol-30, No.5:211.