Dr. Golam Mohammad
Sr. Associate Professor and Head of the Department
Ph. D (J.U.), M. Sc. (C.U.), B. Sc. (C.U.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Joining Date: 01.01.1999
- Plant Director of Gonoshasthaya Antibiotic Ltd Mirzanagar,Savar,Dhaka-1344. (Since 1987) Responsible for total management of the factory, Production,QA &QC, Research & Development of Antibiotics.
- Analyst in Quality Control, Research & Development Department Of Gonoshasthaya Pharmaceuticals, Mirzanagar, Savar, Dhaka- 1344. (From April 1984 to Nov. 1987)
Organic Pharmacy, Inorganic Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Preparation and efficiency testing of different types of resin extracted from natural sources.
- Production of Pharmaceutical Raw-Materials.
- Stability of Antibiotics.
- The method development of Vitamin-B complex Analysis.
- Technology development of the compaction of bulk powder of wet condition right after extraction from the centrifuge.
- “Removal of organic wastes from effluent of Pharmaceutical Industries by photochemical Degradation.
- Method development for Arsenic removal.
- S. Safiullah, G.Mohammad, M.A Sabur and B.K Howlader Treatment of Pharmaceutical Effluent by Photochemical Oxidation. Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution , 2012,Vol.9 No.1, 45-52.
- G. Mohammad, S. Safiullah. Treatment of Pharmaceutical Effluent by Photochemical Oxidation on Titanium dioxide. Journal Of Bangladesh Society For Pharmaceutical Professionals, 2011 Vol. 1, No. 1.
- Ullah .S.S and Mohammad. G, Photochemical degradation and adsorption of organic matter on Titanium dioxide (doped & undoped) under sunlight. A pilot plant for treatment of effluents from chemical industries (20th Bangladesh Science Conference), held in Dhaka on November 28-30,1998.
- Roy.J & Mohammad. G, Compaction bulk antibiotics using wet materials. India Drug, June 1995, Vol-32 No. 8:411
- Roy.J & Mohammad. G, Pharmaceutical Analysis and stability of locally manufactured Ampicillin trihydrate, India Drugs, May 1993, Vol-30, No.5:211